The Urban Mission welcomes in-kind donations of goods and services. All donations can be taken to 301 North 5th Street, Steubenville, OH between 8am – 4pm. If you need assistance in transporting items, please complete the form below.
Below are our current needs:
- Food (non-perishable food items)
- Prepared food (If you have excess food from a party or funeral, we are available to pick up this food.)
- Small household items (to be used at our Hutton House Homeless Shelter)
- Furniture (to be used at our Hutton House Homeless Shelter or JOSHUA House)
- Vehicles (to be used by our Hutton House Director, or Warehouse)
- Hospitality Room snacks such as cookies, coffee, and tea
- Paper products, such as small paper plates, carryout containers and plastic cups
- Cleaning supplies
- Office supplies & furniture
- Office equipment such as copier machines, computers, printers, screens, scanners, white boards, digital cameras
- Computer software, such as Adobe, Microsoft, Quick Books
- Nutrition and meal planning
- Financial planning
- Hair cuts
- Advertising person to create brochures and other print material to be used for promotion and recruitment
Thank you for your support of the Urban Mission!!
Donation receipts will be provided at the time of pick up or drop off.