In-Kind Donations Can Make a Huge Difference
The Urban Mission welcomes in-kind donations of goods and services.
Here are a few current needs:
- Food (non-perishable food items)
- Prepared food (If you have excess food from a party or funeral, we are available to pick up this food.)
- Small household items (to be used at our Hutton House Homeless Shelter)
- Furniture (to be used at our Hutton House Homeless Shelter or JOSHUA House)
- Vehicles (to be used by our Hutton House Director, or Warehouse)
- Hospitality Room snacks such as cookies, coffee, and tea
- Paper products, such as small paper plates, carryout containers and plastic cups
- Cleaning supplies
- Office supplies & furniture
- Office equipment such as copier machines, computers, printers, screens, scanners, white boards, digital cameras
- Computer software, such as Adobe, Microsoft, Quick Books
- Nutrition and meal planning
- Financial planning
- Hair cuts
- Advertising person to create brochures and other print material to be used for promotion and recruitment
All donations can be taken to 301 North 5th Street, Steubenville, OH between 9am – 4pm. For more information, please call: 740.282.8010.
If you need assistance in transporting items, please call our Warehouse at 740.282.2911. Pick ups are scheduled in Steubenville, Wintersville, Weirton, Mingo Junction and Toronto Monday -Friday, 7am- 3pm.